Hoovest Financial client onboarding
Traditional functions delivered in nontraditional ways
There are 2 steps to completing an account opening at Hoovest:
Step 1: Online onboarding form
We recommend gathering the following information before completing the application.
- Identification – Government photo ID (need one of the following)
- Drivers licence (picture of front and back)
- Passport information page
- Healthcare card
- Provincial ID card
- Address confirmation (need one of the following if Government ID was not checked in person)
- Utility bill ( BC Hydro, Telus etc)
- Cell phone bill
- Investment statement, bank statement, or credit card statement
- Void cheque or direct deposit form
- A photo of a void cheque
- A direct deposit or void cheque form downloaded from you bank
If you need help downloading a direct deposit form from your bank, please see our guide here
Personal information you may not know or have normally available
- SIN Number
- Spouse’s SIN Number
- Tax ID’s of other countries you are a tax resident of
Now that you have collected the necessary documents and information, please click the button below.
It is recommended to use incognito mode on a desktop or laptop computer.
If you have any questions, please email or call your advisor: contact Account Services at [email protected]
Step 2: Book a Zoom call with us to complete the account opening
Please go ahead and book a time with a Hoovest Portfolio Manager to go over the onboarding documents to complete the account opening.
Thank you for going through the onboarding process. Please feel free to contact your advisor at any time should you have any questions. We are happy to support you.