CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce)
Get a void cheque by doing the following:
- Sign into CIBC Online Banking and select “My Accounts” from the menu.
- Select the account you want to link.
- Select the “Void cheque/direct deposit info” link from the “Manage My Account” dropdown.
- Review the Account Information form with your account information including transit number, institution number, and account number.
- Print the form, add your signature and date, and submit to the company who requested the information.
Also described by CIBC at:
Step 1 – Login to online banking and click “My Accounts” on the left:
Step 2 – Select the account you want information for:
Step 3 – Click on “Manage My Account”
Step 4 – Click “Void cheque/direct deposit info”
Step 5 – Check to confirm your information is correct. If it is, click “Print”
Step 6 – For destination, you can select your printer of choice. If you want this saved as a pdf file, select “Save as PDF” from the dropdown. Then click “Save”